Dr. M.S Srinivas MSSC, Ph D
Director and Chief Embryologist: Caree Test tube baby Centre
Scientific Director: Narayan Health(Hrudayalaya)
Hon Secretary KISAR(ISAR-Karnataka Chapter)
President Elected KISAR(ISAR-Karnataka Chapter)
Founder president: Academy of clinical Embryologists (ACE-India)
ICMR Expert Committee member: ART Guideline and ART bank
- Dr. M.S.Srinivas is currently the Director and Chief Embryologist at Caree test tube baby centre.
- After completing his Masters degree, he worked at the Indian Institute of Science, one of India's premier institutes for reproductive biology and subsequently for a period of time in the Middle East.
- Obtained Ph D degree,work done on effect of Environmental factors on human semen parameters.
- He has been in the field of ART for over two decade and has the required expertise in all laboratory aspects of Assisted Reproductive Technology.
- He has performed more than 20,000 IVF cycles, with excellent success rates both in India and abroad.
- Published research work in international journals and contributed many chapters to books in the field of reproductive medicine.
- In the year 2009 a research papers has been published in stem cells and development an international journal(USA). Paper entitled "Derivation and characterization of two sibling human embryonic stem cell lines from discarded Grade III embryos".
- Edited book entitled "ART laboratory manual"(2006) and 'Andrology Laboratory manual"(2010)
- As a Course Coordinator for the IUI, IVF, ICSI, laser assisted hatching and vitrificationtraining program at various institutes and conferences,
- He was responsible for training a number of students in clinical embryology and also forms part of the faculty for training of students in the Fellowship program in Reproductive Medicine conducted by the National Board of Examinations as well as the Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Member for ACE-INDIA, ISAR,ISSRF,ESHRE,ASRM