Dr. P K Vijaykumar
- Dr. P.K Vijay Kumar is currently the Medical Director and Reproductive medicine specialist, gynec endoscopic surgeon and obstetrician and gynecologist at Caree test tube baby centre.
- Passed DNB in Reproductive Medicine in August- 2004 from Kolkata, India.
- Passed MBBS from the University of Gulbarga in March 1998 and MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) from University of Mumbai in December 2002
- I have got total 10 yrs of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology including 7yrs of Infertility, ART and Laparoscopy.
- Worked as senior consultant in Laparoscopy, ART and Andrology department at Bangalore Assisted Conception centre (BACC) recognised for Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine by Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Ministry of Health, New Delhi and Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore, from Aug-2005 till Jan 2008, India.
- Working as Independent Laparoscopy and IVF consultant in Bangalore.
- Attended Nuchal translucency Scan training Programme-Conducted by Prof.Nicoliades, Fetal Medicine Foundation Unit England November -2005.
- Always appreciated as hardworking, sincere and a good team member.
Director and Chief Embryologist:
Caree Test tube baby Centre
Hon Secretary KISAR(ISAR Karnataka Chapter)
Founder president: Academy of clinical Embryologists (ACE-India)
ICMR Expert Committee member: ART Guideline and ART bank
Dr. Sangeetha Shivanand
M.B.B.S., DGO., DNB(OBG)
Diploma Reproductive Medicine