CAREE FERTILITY SUCCESS RATES
At caree Fertility Center, we are dedicated to our patients and strive to maintain industry leading IVF success rates. We offer pregnancy success rates comparable to Conventional IVF treatment, but without the high dose of drugs and stress related to high-dose hormone therapy. We give individualized care to patients. Caree fertility Center is your best choice for customized, natural and successful IVF.
|Type of Treatment||Total Motile Sperm Count (in millions)|
|< 1||1 - 5||5 - 10||10 - 20||> 20|
|Intercourse - Trying on your own||.2%||1%||2%||2.5%||3%|
|Intrauterine Insemination - IUI||.4%||2%||4%||5%||7%|
|Ovarian stimulation with Clomid plus IUI||0.5%||2.5%||5%||7%||8%|
|Ovarian stimulation with injectable FSH plus IUI||0.5%||3%||6%||9%||12%|
|In Vitro Fertilization - IVF with ICSI
IVF statistics are dependent on the clinic
Success Rates Following Different Treatment Options And At Different Sperm Counts.
IVF with ICSI success rates vary according to the specifics of the individual case, the ICSI technique used, the skill of the individual performing the procedure, the overall quality of the laboratory, the quality of the eggs, and the embryo transfer skills of the infertility specialist physician.
- Age of the female partner
- Egg quality and egg quantity
- Sperm quality
- Quality of the IVF ovarian stimulation - dependent on the skills of the physician controlling this process
- IVF lab quality
- Egg retrieval skills of the physician and overall efficiency of the egg pickup process
- Embryo transfer skills of your IVF doctor and ultrasound equipment and technician
- Number of eggs retrieved
- The cause of your infertility
- Uterine issues
- Embryo developmental rates, embryo quality, and rates of embryonic arrest during development in the lab
- Genetic and chromosomal competence of the embryos
The female partner's ovarian reserve, which is best measured by the antral follicle count is a good predictor of the chances for successful IVF outcome.
Infertility can be caused by many different things. In 25-30% of cases, a cause cannot be identified.