Caree Fertility Appointment


Are you trying to conceive without success? Iinfertility is defined as being unable to conceive after a year of regular unprotected intercourse if the woman is younger than 35 and after six months if the woman is older than 35. Approximately one in five to six couples will have difficulty conceiving and may need medical help to identify the possible causes and for appropriate treatment.

Getting started is the first step. Couples generally are advised to seek medical care through their gynaecologists or family physicians or a reproductive endocrinologist. Your ob-gyn can offer some initial testing or initial treatments and hopefully this will work: however, after three months of unsuccessful treatment it is recommended you seek consultation with a reproductive endocrinologist.



There are a number of ways of treatment. One option is to start by speaking with your ob-gyn first; another is to go directly to a reproductive endocrinologist. Both physicians will start by performing initial tests to assist in identifying potential causes of your infertility. Ob-gyns can complete the initial testing, do surgery to correct identified problems, or prescribe Clomid, a medication to help with ovulation: however a reproductive endocrinologist generally does further exploration of potential causes and provides more advanced treatments.

Because a woman's fertility naturally decreases with age, starting in her late 20s and dropping more rapidly after 35, and fertility success follows the same pattern, you should not go too long without an evaluation by a specialist.


Patient Comes with a Hope

Patients come with New Hope. We strive to provide the best in fertility care, from maintaining the highest medical, scientific and academic standards, to supporting you through every stage of your journey to parenthood.

It all ends with a Happy Family

In vitro fertilization (IVF) is just one of the many treatment options available for patients dealing with infertility. If you are interested...

Andrology is the medical specialty that studies the male reproductive system, including male fertility and infertility...

Caree IVF & Andrology Center provides hormone testing for our physicians to monitor their patients during ovulation induction...